Take a thrilling 3 hour ride through the stunning Dominican countryside, exploring remote trails and discovering breathtaking views. Our experienced guides will take you on an unforgettable journey, as you speed through the rugged terrain and splash through streams. This is the perfect excursion for adventure seekers and thrill enthusiasts alike. Priced at $80 per person, you can add a buggy for $20 extra. Book your ATV Tour today and experience the ultimate Dominican adventure!
- Minimum age to ride an ATV is 16 years old
- Helmets, goggles, and other safety gear provided
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes
- Tour includes several photo opportunities (Photographer/Videographer available for an additional fee)
- Tour is subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled if conditions are deemed unsafe
- Transportation to and from the tour location is available for an additional fee
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. If cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start time, no refund will be issued.
No, previous experience is not required. Our guides will provide a brief orientation and safety instructions before the tour begins.
No, the ATVs are designed for one person only. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to ride.
Yes, there is an additional fee of USD$10
A little rain make the adventure even more fun but the tour is subject to weather conditions and may be canceled if conditions are deemed unsafe. In the event of cancellation, a full refund will be issued.
No, helmets, goggles, and other safety gear will be provided for you. Face coverings are sold for an additional fee.
No, we provide the ATVs for the tour to ensure safety and consistency in the tour experience.